This is one of the most historic buildings in town! This former church and synagogue was built in the 1880's on the east side of town and moved to its present location in 1909, with extensive remodeling and updates over the years. Fully furnished, it offers more than 3,100 sq ft of space, including 2 half-baths and a partially finished lower level with a functional kitchen. This rare and wonderful multi-purpose property is now ready to be re-purposed for a new generation!
Comments - Login Required
Be the first to post a question or comment on this listing.